Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 lift questions

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by ryand89k5, Jan 3, 2001.

1. ryand89k5

ryand89k5 Newbie

For the fellas at Off Road Design: I have an 89 K5 that is stock and a daily driver. I want to lift it 4" Suspension lift. From what I hear the shackle flip kit is the way to go. What I want to know is what all I will need to keep this machine riding as good as it does now but making it bigger. Shackle flip kit, new front leaf springs, what else??? If you guys have everything I would like to buy it all from one place. Thanks guru's..

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We can put together an entire package, depending on what options you take, it usually ends up being about $1k to get it done and done right, but that should give you the ride quality you want, durability, and pretty good handling. I say pretty good because the GM steering usually isn't ever the same as stock when you increase the wheel travel on it.
    Best thing to do at this point is give us a call and we'll start getting you final prices and set up a kit for you.
    Thanks

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD