Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4" lift

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Taz, Dec 31, 2000.

1. Taz

Taz Registered Member

4\" lift

I will be buying a 4"lift for the front my truck will be used to drive back an forth to work, and off road on the weekends so do I want a "soft" lift or a heavy duty lift

2. walt88

walt88 1/2 ton status

Re: 4\" lift

Well my 4" lift from www.4wheelparts.com worked out good. It was $350 with shocks i think it worked out good. Just the ass sags a little, but thats because my springs are mad old. I only mud with it on the weekends basically.

Keep the shiny side up, and the greasy side down.

3. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

Re: 4\" lift

dawson444 jsut got a 4 inch lift ask him about his
    i have a 2 inch suspension lift from rough country and i like it. its soft but not too soft. like i feel bumps etc. but all i do is drive to school during the school year, and drive to work in the summer, and 4wheel 1 time a month. but i like it.
    my friend has a 3.5 inch suspension lift on his J**p cherokee, and his is by rough country also and he is VERY pleased w/ it. so i would go w/ rough country.

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter