Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 link mockup with tj coils

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gm500hprat, Aug 14, 2005.

1. gm500hprat

gm500hprat 1/2 ton status

http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7209/sort/1/cat/626/page/1

I dont know how to paste an image into this. tried forever and gave up. I was just going to buy some deaver springs. But working at Currie gave me the idea to try tj coils. So I asked John if I could first borrow some tj coil spring plates to see how they woulkd fit on my corp 14. Then I told him what I was doing and He walked me through the shop and handed me a box of rear tj coils for a 4 in lift and two coil spring plates and let him know how they fit. I said thanks I'll bring em back tomorrow and he said, nah they are yours. Needles to say I couldnt thank him enough. ( I used to work at Currie for Extreme4x4.com as a contract network techncian, I developed a relationship with the entore Currie clan. What an awesome group of people. Anyways the 4 in sits low just like I wanted it to. I will mainly sand dune and want a low cg. I'll update as I progress. As to now I need to take the bed off but dont havbe room. So I have to stop for a while and tune up the motorhome so I can sell it.

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

here ya go :D
    [​IMG]

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Find the image you would like to post. Right click on it and then click on "properties". Copy the location and then when you make your post click [​IMG] and paste the location in the box that pops up.