Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 MILE LOOP IN GREENSBORO JAN 4TH

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddevils, Dec 31, 2002.

1. muddevils

muddevils Registered Member

Any one wanting to go to 4 mile loop in Greensboro Area some of the guys in the club are going to meet at the McDonalds on Summit Ave/E. Wendover at 12 noon on NEW YEARS DAY!!! We will be playing on some BIG ROCKS in a creek crossing but if MUD is your thing there is plenty of that too. Hope to see some of you there!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Re: 4 MILE LOOP IN GREENSBORO NYD!!!

Damn, I would be there, but I have to go strip one of my Trans Ams. Let me know next time!

3. muddevils

Is everyone on here just planning on keyboard driving their stuff,, we'll be there in the morning at McDonalds at 12 noon if anyone wants to put their stuff on rocks way harder then Uwharrie. Hope to see you all there.!?!? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

I am just south of there in Spring Lake. I wish I could but I need to get a new front carrier cuz mine has a 3" crack in it. Let me know when the next run is.

5. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Man that place aint nuthin but little mud puddles and small
    pebbles in a creek!Na Just kiddin,Ive tried so many times last summer to get people to go to the loop on this site but I think They are all ascared! I guess Keyboard 4 wheelin is better.I cant say much cause mines still in pieces but Im working on it! /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. muddevils

Don't feel bad DAWG /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif mine is down right now too because of a stupid charging propblem /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I just hope i get it figured out my the time we go to Tellico or Windrock in April. By the way i heard from Chad the 4 link is looking pretty sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Good luck with it, I guess I need to come by there and check it out.

7. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Ya Im thinking the 4 links gonna work allright.Boy it was alot more work than I originally thought!Ya I wish you could come by and check it out,Ive got a few bugs that I could use another creative mind to help me work outI would really appreciate the help.I guess we are on the hunt for some titanium bolts for the steering arms also huh?Well if you get a chance give me a call and if you got a few spare moments I might get you to swing by one day! /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gifOh check out my ears! /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

8. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

All right lets see some pics.

9. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, Sam from down in High Point, does the mud devils have a website? My beast is not ready to hang with u big boys yet, though I am hoping to get up to 36/37ish Boggers this year so I am getting closer!

Lets see some pics, I have heard alot about 4 mile loop, but I try to stick to 'legal' trails, some guys in our club got nailed on Payne Rd in W/S a couple months ago. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Sam Hinton

10. muddevils

Sorry dude, we don't have a web site. It's almost sad that all of us guys in the club can tear apart a truck and build it into something totally different, yet none of us know how to build a website. I have been looking around at a few places and mabe we'll have one in the near future.

By the way some of the guys are going to the LOOP this Sat. the 4th meeting at the McDonalds on Summit Ave/E. Wendover, baring any crazy downpour of rain, at 12 noon. Maybe some of you guys can go. Here are a few pics someone put on here

http://community.webshots.com/user/mgrosenthal

11. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

This a NC only club? I'm up in Roanoke and I know how to do websites /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I would have been interested in the run if I had more of a notice.. I don't have time to make it down there tomorrow though due to the short notice. Keep me informed of the next one.

12. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Hey dude, check out groups.yahoo.com they will setup a club site for you FREE. It has a mailing list, place for photos, etc. (Heck, you still having trouble holler and I will setup for you guys, took 5 minutes to build some others I do.)
    Here is an example Triad4WD club!

I am a CPA and tax season is ON so my wheeling will wait until April 15th or after!

Sam

13. muddevils

We are not a NC only club, we have a couple of guys that live in SC that are in the club. If you want to talk to me about it you can call me at 336-292-4764.