Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 more days of HELL

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MOABDADC22, Dec 9, 2001.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Thank God.......I only have four more days at the Police Academy. Three months of my life, gone. I missed out on most of the Fall four wheeling. I guess I will just have to make up for it. Anyway, on 12/13/01, I will be back on-line. Anything major happen to anyone out there?

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/>http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/</a>Real four wheelers don't need tools to remove body panels, paint, tail lights..etc.

2. KrebsATM02

KrebsATM02 1/2 ton status

Well i got three more days of hell. Final exam time for us college students!!!!! Then our club is going to clayton. Later - Doug

Doug Krebs

3. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

Hey... I have three more days also. I might be up for Clayton. When are you going?

Chad

4. KrebsATM02

KrebsATM02 1/2 ton status

I got to Texas A&amp;M, and it's our club that is going, well part of it. Some are leaving weds night, others thrus. Still haven't deciced what i'm doing, the blazer is kinda falling apart right now since i don't have any tools up here to work on it with. Email me if you want more info - Doug

Doug Krebs

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

3 mounths of "lock-down". Man, I wouldn't make it! They'd have to lock-me-up and tie-me down! I would totaly freak-aaaawout!

"Let me out! Let me out! I've got sh!t to do!"

<font color=blue>Twiz</font color=blue>
    Can't get it up?
    So, drop it in
    gear.