Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

(4) Nova SS emblems

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Kyle89K5, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

4 Nova SS Emblems off of a early to mid 60's Nova. They are all in decent shape, need only a little paint to be ready to bolt on. $7 a piece OBO.

Here's what they look like, although this is just a pic a snagged off the web...

[​IMG]

Thanks

KP

2. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

These are off a 63 Nova. I have pics of the actual badges...

3. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Can you send me some pics?and find out shipping to 97360.I have a 63 and been wanting to do a clone SS.

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Here's a couple of pics. I've got a few more if you want them

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have most of the little acorn nuts that go with them as well.

Shipping? Call it $8 for all four.

KP

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

6. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

TTT /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Hey - Did you try EBAY? Bet they would sell there...

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey - Did you try EBAY? Bet they would sell there...

[/ QUOTE ]

Too lazy. I've set up an ebay aacount, but never bothered to list them. I've got a feeling I could get some decent money out of them if I did.

KP

9. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

i would like a couple of them if your willing to just sell two, im going to attempt to turn the Nova into Vega ss for my 1973 chevy vega SS. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i would like a couple of them if your willing to just sell two, im going to attempt to turn the Nova into Vega ss for my 1973 chevy vega SS. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal, they are just wasting away in my office. Which two do you want and where do you want them shipped to?

11. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

it doesnt really matter which two as i will repaint them, i travel all over oklahoma for work so maybe we could meet up and exchange money for said emblems....Although Krennen tells me to watch out for you as your kinda squirrely.....J/K /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it doesnt really matter which two as i will repaint them, i travel all over oklahoma for work so maybe we could meet up and exchange money for said emblems....Although Krennen tells me to watch out for you as your kinda squirrely.....J/K /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but you know Krennen /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me know when and where. I'm in downtown Tulsa all day every day /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

I Will be running around in Tulsa on friday but probably not till around 12 or 1 pm. if that will work for you let me know...i will have a cell phone if you have a number i can reach u at pm me.
    Thanks

14. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Damn, how the hell did I get drug into this mess, you think you know your friends. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Just keep in mind I know where both of you live /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Krennen

15. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I Will be running around in Tulsa on friday but probably not till around 12 or 1 pm. if that will work for you let me know...i will have a cell phone if you have a number i can reach u at pm me.
    Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You would pick the worst possible day for me wouldn't you? On Fridays, I get off work at noon and my wife and I are spending the rest of the afternoon hunting for a baby doc and spending what may be our last weekend together before the little munchkin shows up. It's possible that I will not be in the office at all Friday. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif When's your next trip?

16. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn, how the hell did I get drug into this mess, you think you know your friends. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Just keep in mind I know where both of you live /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Krennen

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo no hablo inglés señor, usted me debe tener confundí con otra persona /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

Well congrats on the little Munchkin, mine turns 1 yr old tomorrow! As for my next trip i am in tulsa all the time, or at least traveling through, i will be in OKC Tomorrow so thats no good but how bout like next week? Any days better for you?

18. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well congrats on the little Munchkin, mine turns 1 yr old tomorrow! As for my next trip i am in tulsa all the time, or at least traveling through, i will be in OKC Tomorrow so thats no good but how bout like next week? Any days better for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most anyday next week. I'm scheduled to teach class all next week, but I still take breaks and what not. Let me know. Now, if the wife goes into labor, all bets are off.

BTW, I don't know any guy named Krennen, do you? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

Krennen? I Am sure i would remember if i had met anyone with that name. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif So what kind of class are you gonna teach? i culd use some lernin. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

If you want, I can pick them up today ( and look at the license plate light), then Mike could pick them up from me on Friday. Whatcha think?