Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4" rough county lift, anyone use the brake hose extend brackets?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Nov 20, 2002.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

4\" rough county lift, anyone use the brake hose extend brackets?

people keep saying they dont work, then why do they included them in the package?. and has anyone used them with good luck, im gunna use the truck for runn'n around town lookin cool, and use it for weekend mudslinging. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Re: 4\" rough county lift, anyone use the brake hose extend brackets?

spend an extra 100 bucks and get extended brake lines from skyjacker.. i got 11 inches of extension front 2 and 1 rear for 109 shipped to my door...

now you wont need 11 inches more so your will be cheaper /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dont no anythign cheesy when it comes to stopping....

the brackets are little angled pieces of iron... in order for them to be installed you'r gonna have to seperate the brake line from the rail.... and move it.. same exact step to installing longer lines...
    Just get the longer lines.. the brackets leave your brake lines, the metal part, below the frame.... in the front... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

Re: 4\" rough county lift, anyone use the brake hose extend brackets?

they suck, i have them and am saving up for the brake lines. they suck. on the rear i didnt want to use it because it sucked. so i bent the original bracket down and it works fine. they suck. good luck
    P.S. they suck
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif