Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4" Skyjacker lift - springs Fr & Rr $300

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by blue72jimmy, Feb 8, 2005.

1. blue72jimmy

blue72jimmy Registered Member

Skyjacker 4" system for 68-72 with front and rear springs. Will sell fronts only or rears only for $150 a pair.

2. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Rear Springs

Interested In The Rear Springs If You Are Willing To Ship To Ft Campbell,ky. If So Let Me Know How Much To Ship. Area Code Is 42223

3. blue72jimmy

I will check on shipping tomorrow and reply back tomorrow night. This is the first thing I have ever tried to sell on CK5 or the internet in general. So, if you or anyone else reading this has some tips on making things as easy and painless as possible, please let me know.

4. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Thats cool, I have a couple of questions about the part#. If you know the part number of the rear springs please let me know. According to the skyjacker web sight they are correct for my application though. Anyway let me know and I can send the money out the next day. If you would rather talk than type just call me 270-640-7979. thanks. Jason

5. blue72jimmy

I called UPS today and each spring will be about $40.60 for UPS ground. They are 61 lbs. each. Also, I have new polyurathane bushings and U bolts for a 14 bolt or the stock 12 bolt that can go with them if you want them. Just let me know what axle you have and/or the axle tube diameter. To the best of my knowledge the Skyjacker part number for the kit I purchased is c240AJKS.

I will give you a call tomorrow night to discuss any final questions.

6. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Springs

If Your Up Now You Can Call, Or I'll Talk To You Tommorow. I Have A 14 Bolt Going In.