Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 Wheel Customs ***New Vendor***

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by 4wheelcustoms, Oct 28, 2004.

1. 4wheelcustoms

4wheelcustoms 1/2 ton status

We are very excited about the new vendor program here at CK5 and I am sure you are too. You now have reputable vendors that you can trust at a click of a mouse.

We carry over 200,000 different products and the list is growing all the time. I could go into detail on what we carry but if you want it, we either have it or can probably get it. If you don't see it on our website, chances are that we haven't added it to the website but we DO carry it. We offer custom quotes to any member so PM me or drop me an email to chris@4wheelcustoms.com any time for a price quote. It is our goal to bring you, the 4 wheel enthusiasts the best prices and services anyone can offer. I have more references than you could ever want if needed. Feel free to add your own experiences to the feedback section if you are a current customer or in the future.

How do we do this? We are available by email at any hour of the day with vary fast turn around time as well as by phone. Many times, our sales staff is available after hours by email or PM to serve you when it is most convenient for you. We will do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers. Customer service is our #1 Goal!

We don't specialize in any specific vehicles or parts, we are here to serve each and every one of you. We carry products for about any 4x4 vehicle and more so contact us today to get started customizing your rig.

We look forward to doing business with you all soon. Contact us today!

Some of our specialized brands are, Specialty Top Company Soft Tops, Skyjacker, Rubicon Express, Superlift, Pro Comp, Borgeson, Super Swamper, Weld, Fabtech, WARN, PSC.....you get the point! The list could go on and on.

We are "Your anything and everything 4x4 shop"

" We will meet or beat any quoted or advertised price" if our price quote or website price is not already the best.

2. 4wheelcustoms

Just to get things started, we offer many sales from month to month that i will keep you up to date on. october is almost rapped up but still a few days to take advantage of these great sales. These ar our current sales:
    1. We are running an unbeatable buy 3 get 1 free pro Comp tire sale. Not the same as everywhere else, go look at the prices you actually pay for the three you buy on our website and you won't believ it. Thsi sale ends Oct 31st at Midnight. you can take advantage of this sale buy purchasing off our home page at www.4wheelcustoms.com

2. We are offering a sale on Mile Marker sale that is on a PM/email basis only and ends Oct 31st. The E9000 is on sale for $480.00 including shipping and the E12000 is on sale for $595.00 Including shipping.

3. Last but not least for you Diesel guys, we have a sale going on for all Edge Products with free shipping. The prices are the best on the Internet, guaranteed! Go to our website under the Performance catagory to take advantage of this huge sale which lasts till December 31st.

Thanks fellas! Lets get this going! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome to CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Not sure if it is just my browser (Mozilla) but none of the Categories links on your site work.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

The catagory links are working on my end with IE /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Welcome to CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Not sure if it is just my browser (Mozilla) but none of the Categories links on your site work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here and I'm running the same thing you are...........

6. seabass44

seabass44 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif 200,000 parts /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif not that is hard /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    welcom from a small vendor /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif, check out my website, maybe you could make a LARGE volume purchase from me & I could have a HAPPY NEW YEAR /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    www.12VOLTGUY.COM
    Of course a BIG BIG order would get a break in price. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

a very well put togeather website /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. 4wheelcustoms

Thanks for the great welcome and all the compliments on the website. We are working everyday on the website and it is coming along great. It was started from scratch, no programs used at all like front page or anything.
    I don't see anything wrong with the links, your browser must not be compatible with it for some reason.
    We are working on adding catagories and images to all the parts in our database but it takes time. Like I said, if you need anything that isn't listed on the website or if you find a price you want me to beat, email me at chris@4wheelcustoms.com or send me a PM. I look forward to doing business with each and every one of you soon.

Thanks again for the welcome.
    We are a small vendor too, just have a lot of parts to choose from!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

<font color="black"> </font>We will meet or beat any advertised price our quote that you get if at all possible.

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here; they change color on mouse hover but the cursor does not change and they are not clickable.

10. 4wheelcustoms

Ok, I am going to have my website guy take a look at the problem. What browsers are you guys running? We will get it fixed! If you are looking for something specificaly, just drop me a email to chris@4wheelcustoms.com or send me a PM with exactly what you are looking for and your zip code. I will reply with a quote including shipping.

Thanks guys!

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Mozilla Firefox browser...

Rene

12. 4wheelcustoms

Thanks for getting me that...I am working on it.
    Come one guys...post up, send me PMs, emails,etc. for whatever parts you are needing. We have more products than any other vendor on this site. Just let me know what you need and I will get you a quote. Be sure to include shipping information. Thanks!

13. seabass44

seabass44 Registered Member

I use IE 5 or 6 site works perfect for me /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

14. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Sent you an email. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for getting me that...I am working on it.
    Come one guys...post up, send me PMs, emails,etc. for whatever parts you are needing. We have more products than any other vendor on this site. Just let me know what you need and I will get you a quote. Be sure to include shipping information. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we have to be "Paying CK5 Members" like some other unmentionable vendors require?

16. 4wheelcustoms

The answer to that is no. Visitors are welcome on this site as well as non paying members so they are welcome to contact me at any time. I also welcome each and every one of you to visit my website at www.4wheelcustoms.com We are improving the site every day. I am here to help all of you out the best I can. I would like to thank other vendors for not advertising in my threads as I will not do this to you. I appreciate it!

Thanks!

17. 4wheelcustoms

I have received many PM's for price quotes lately. I wanted to reiterate that I will beat any price quote you receive from any other vendor. Our goal is to bring all CK5 members and visitors the best prices and service anyone can offer. I will meet or beat any price you have seen online or received as a price quote, guaranteed. Contact me for a price quote.

Thanks!

18. 4wheelcustoms

We have a sale going on for the Milemarker E9000 and E12000 winches. You can purchase them directly off our website or contact me. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Sale prices are:
    E9000=$517.74 shipped

E12000=$610.40 shipped

Thanks!