Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 wheel drive

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Snowman1000, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Snowman1000

Snowman1000 1/2 ton status

Alright I have a 75 K-5 blazer with a 350 and an automatic trans and I have been having some troubles with the four wheel drive first the other day the driver side hub wouldnt turn in so I used a set of channel locks and it turned without much effort maybe just frozen of somthing but when I pulled it into four wheel it didnt work and whel I Tried to turn the hubs out the one wouldnt turn out so I took the cover off and sprayed it with a little liquid wrench and it finally turned but seems different looser than the other hub and the four wheel drive dosent seem to work I pull back the lever for the transfer case into high and it seemed to work but only when I held it back and then it only worked for a short time and then I couldnt seem to get it to work at all any ideas this is just a bone stock old blazer I bought to bomb around in and have a little fun with and now it is starting to give me some troubles I dont want to sell it but if I cant get some help I just might have to. Please help.:(

2. Snowman1000

Snowman1000 1/2 ton status

Ideas Anybody