Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 Wheel Parts did NOT rip me off.....10% Discount is for online orders ONLY

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Slayer, Dec 17, 2001.

1. Slayer

Slayer 1/2 ton status

Eastern Colorado, jokingly referred to as Western
    <font color=green>Just got a reply from 4 Wheel Parts Customer Service office.
    </font color=green><font color=blue>
    The local outlet in Colorado Springs did NOT rip me off, the discounts are for ALL parts, BUT ONLY via the online ordering web site. The various local stores are unaware of this discount, and therefore will NOT honor it.
    </font color=blue><font color=red>
    That's simple for me, I will stop by the local store, check out all the goodies and stuff that I want, then go home and order the stuff via the internet. This takes away badly needed business from my local store (the guys were very friendly, plus they ALL had ongoing projects so it was good to hang out and talk) but I can really use the 10% off. On heavy items, where the shipping exceeds the 10% discount, then I'll be dropping by the local store.
    </font color=red>

<font color=blue>I don't know everything, I just think that I do.............</font color=blue>&lt;img src="http://coloradok5.com/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif"&gt;
    &lt;P ID="edit"&gt;&lt;FONT class="small"&gt;&lt;EM&gt;Edited by Slayer on 12/17/01 06:20 PM.&lt;/EM&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/P&gt;<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Slayer on 12/17/01 06:23 PM.</FONT></P>

2. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Re: 4 Wheel Parts did NOT rip me off.....Discount for online oders ONLY........

That's good news, but not exactly the story I got. I oredered some stuff today and told the guy I was a CK5 member and got the 10% discount &amp; free shipping(shipping on all orders up to the 26th is free). This was a telephone order placed to the Ft Worth store.

Derf00
    1990 K5 Jimmy 350 Edelbrock Performer TBI, 6in BDS Lift, Dana 60, 4.56, Corp 14B Detriot, 16x10 AE 589's, 37x12.5 SSR

3. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Please don't tell any of the guys in Burbank [​IMG]

4. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

are there any 4wheel parts stores on the east coast, particulary N. Carolina, or GA?

16, 88 jimmy, kearning, but still need help

5. bluethunder

bluethunder Registered Member

yes!! there is a new 4wheel parts store in charlotte nc. so check it out.

6. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

i wonder if there is a way to order the parts on the net and then pick em up at the store.

phill

7. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    Your really asking to much for such a Big Company.

8. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

my bad i realized i cant have the best of both worlds

phill