Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 wheel parts/tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Elevator Man, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Elevator Man

Elevator Man 1/2 ton status

I'll be getting in my new tires tommorow, the shipping company called today. 4WheelParts beat every tire shop around Central AR by at least $10. That included shipping and they were giving a way a $68 value air compressor(while supplys last:crazy:, doubt I'll get mine) This deal was only on Super Swamper. I ordered 36x12.50.15 total cost was $839.94, I thought it was a good deal. I oredered on Monday and there supposed to be here Friday. This might help anyone looking a new Interco's!!!

2. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Did you get any kind of waranty on those, do you still have to pay to have them mounted?

3. oleo

oleo Registered Member

I used to live in New Olreans and bought my first set of SS from Interco tire directly and the prices were a major difference from any distributor. You can check the shipping they are in Rayne Louisiana.

4. Elevator Man

Elevator Man 1/2 ton status

I don't know about any warrenty but I have a tire machine on my farm so thats not an issue.