Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 Wheel Parts update

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by J.C.Staley, Dec 14, 2001.

1. J.C.Staley

J.C.Staley Registered Member

A while back I had indicated that I had a problem getting my member discount with 4 Wheel Parts. Well I got a call today from them and everything has been taken care of. They admitted they had screwed up and now it's fixed. I am happy with the wheels and tires. 12" of new snow was a good test and they passed beautifully. Just thought I would let ya'all know that all is once again right with the world.

2. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

So what is the deal??? I'm way confused on the whole discount thing? It would be really nice if we had a place fore tires and rims that would give a good discount without all the bs and confusion.

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch</a>

3. sinchphoto

sinchphoto 1/2 ton status

how does the discount work? present our member card?

4. J.C.Staley

J.C.Staley Registered Member

I ordered on line. At the end of the order form is a place for comments and that is where I put the Colorado K5.com code and my membership number. According to the guy I talked to they just missed seeing these notes in the comment section, otherwise there would have been no problem. Total savings with everything was about $150.00 over what I could have bought close to the same set up locally. My membership has paid off. There really wasn't a lot of hassel just confusion because the order form didn't have a specific spot for the Colorado K5.com code.