Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4-Wheeler TV ALERT! ORD/TOBY on it!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Storm Trooper, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Just saw 4-wheeler TV and it had some great shots of Stephen from ORD (with an interview) and Tody (TTC winner) in the hot tubs in Moab with Toby's flip. Dam, I wish I would have stayed there for one more day /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I might have made it on there too /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    I must watch it again because the wife distracted me so I didn't see it all /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. All over planning for a 24th aniversary /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.
    Anyway, this is a must check out show. Lots of jeeps rolling too!......what's up with that? Aren't those things safe?
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

What channel?

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

eeek! I'm jealous /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I saw it too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What channel?

[/ QUOTE ]

It should be on the Outdoor Channel...

6. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

Was the show all new footage, or are they still showing 10 minutes of new footage and filling the rest of the time with clips from the '98 TTC???

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

It should be all footage from EJS....but... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

Ever since Fourwheeler TV came back on the air recently (it had a brief stint on the air back around '98) they have been re-using a lot of footage from the original episodes.......I taped most of them back then so they are pretty familiar to me.

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, I hear ya. I still have the orginal theme song stuck in my head....In my FOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRWWWWWWHHHHEEELLLLLEEERRR /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I still have the orginal theme song stuck in my head....In my FOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRWWWWWWHHHHEEELLLLLEEERRR /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I just checked the Outdoor Channel web site and it will be aired again Thursday @ 6:30pm and Saturday @ 2:30pm. Unfortunately, there's no time zone reference so "go fish". /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ever since Fourwheeler TV came back on the air recently (it had a brief stint on the air back around '98) they have been re-using a lot of footage from the original episodes.......I taped most of them back then so they are pretty familiar to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I taped all of them except the first one, myself. I was watching that tape the other day at the fire station. Who remembers the "oh Ed ... ooooh ed... Ed... OOOOOHHHH ED!" episode? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I checked Direct TV for my area and it said it was at 6:30 central time, may be different for your area.

Be sure to see Superlift show tonight at 9:30pm

Then catch 4x4 TV July 18th at Noon!

Good to see all these shows when my rig is in pieces!

14. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

That is a great show. I was on the very first 4 wheeler show when it was taped at Foster Lake mudlflats, I'm the girl in the snow camo'd K5 drag racing in the mud /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stil a great show even after all these years.

15. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

[quoteI think I taped all of them except the first one, myself. I was watching that tape the other day at the fire station. Who remembers the "oh Ed ... ooooh ed... Ed... OOOOOHHHH ED!" episode? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that the guy in the, I think, purple Jeep who they show rolling over about 5 different times while the woman taped it??

16. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Was that the guy in the, I think, purple Jeep who they show rolling over about 5 different times while the woman taped it??

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding Ding.. that's it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Think it might have been maroon though. Pretty funny stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Yup, I caught it last night, it should be on at least 2 more times before they switch it out. It's all new footage, I recognize a lot of it so I know it's from this year.
    There's some good clips of bob williams buddy in the willy's truck, dirk Philips in his longbed, ryan melton (can't remember his name here), toby harrell, miniwally, big wally and maybe jeff agueda's tapered early K5 that was in fourwheeler.
    I think they could have had better footage on some of the obstacles (never shoot video from above) but overall it's pretty cool.
    They even clipped my hours of conversation into the most environmentally friendly PC sound bite possible, that was nice. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

18. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Superlift's off road adventures has it on too, but it says part 2 /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Hope it's good. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sorry guys but you are right about the outdoor channel and thanks for the times. This time it will take a major fire or something to tear me away from the TV /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I watch them all and it's about time we saw so guys from here on the TV with there Bad-a$$ trucks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    I'm really happy big Wally still has some sheet metal /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Way to go guys...... /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    BTW, it's on at 4:30PM Thursday in the mountains on Direct TV/The Outdoor Channel.

20. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I just saw the episode today, my Tivo recorded it for me while I was camping. Pretty sweet stuff. Bob Williams rig was on there too. They showed a quick shot of it going up a hill. Pretty cool to see CK5 members gettin it on TV. That flip was sick, wonder how they got that thing out?