Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4 wheeling anyome??south east mich.................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jul 15, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

I know it's the wrong place to ask, but it's short notice. :doah: tommorow at northline and inkster.east of inskster north off northline. you will see the tires blocking the path :rolleyes:

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

lol wish i could friend wish i could:crazy:

3. boggerless

MAJOR carnage bro.the 72 that blew an engine last week was trying to pull out the f-150 that is locked front and rear.the 72 still has no front drive shaft but tried to get his friend out.the 150 broke both hubs. :rolleyes: he only has 235,s on it but that crazy bastage keeps trying.???the 150 broke his drivers side tie rod and had to replace it in the mud. it was raining so we couldn't even walk without falling.both of my straps were broke trying to get people out and there was a white jeep tj from calorado stuck in the middle of a field, no one knew who's it was.then it really started to get ugly,my friend johns 79 power wagon,trying to get trough one of the big ditches busted the bolts off his rear u joint.i told him earlier that everytime he went from drive to reverse the shaft jumped about 2 or 3 inches. :doah: so now he is at the top of the ditch and i told him to let one of us pull him out BUT NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO he has to try again on the front axle. :haha: he tried twice and we heard a helly sound and back down the hill he went.it took two trucks to get him up that steep hill, when he was up we spun the drive shaft and no axle moved.!!!!!so it sits in my dads backyard.also his brother ran out of gas in his bronco. what a day!PS the 72 and the 150 both burned up their winches. i need a video camera. :D

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

holy crap thay WAS a hell of a day, too bad you dont have any vids, what about pics?

5. boggerless

heck no, why would i think of that? :doah: i've never seen so much carnage in 5 hours.we will have a camera and hopefully a viedo cam next sat.it's a cool place, the further back we go the harder it is.if you go back to far though the ARMY reserve chases you off with HUMMERS. :haha: they think it's fun.you need to get here brother. we can take my junk. :laugh:

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

let them come at me, they ONLY have a hummer, go thought the tough stuff and they got nothin!!!!.

unless they get a tank, then just floor it out of there!!!:eek1:

7. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

sounds.....interesting. i should bring my truck if i can ever afford the gas to go down there.