Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

400/203 combo

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Orange Crush, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm looking for a 400/203 combo with adapter. Or I would consider the 203 adapter ,the range box and the correct 400 out put shaft. Post up what ya got. Thanks Eric /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Orange Crush

TTT help a brotha out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i got a combo, can ship u just the output, adapter & raqnge box if u want to save a buck. pm me & let me know what u want. the complete combo w/ converter wieghs around 600 lbs. on a skid i can ship foward air. i am near memphis tn.

4. Orange Crush

what do ya want fer the combo? What do you want for the output, adapter, and range box ? Shipping would be to charleston S.C. I talked to you one time before about the combo but you sold them. I can get rebuilt range box for 300 from ORD adapter for 75 and output for same. Of course I would be buying the dublr adapter at same time so prices may reflect this. Is the case on this trans good is it in operating condition or just a core? Thanks Eric /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif