Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

400SBC motor,NP205 T case for TH350--

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by diesel4me, Aug 6, 2005.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Jul 24, 2003
    For sale...1978 400 Chevy smallblock,originally from a suburban--not a 4 bolt main as far as I know( oil pan never off since I've owned it)...runs,was driven daily until the 74 K20 I had it in was scrapped 2 months ago--should be rebuilt..,has a bit of end play in crank,but never knocked!--includes altenator,P/S pump,625 CFM Carter carb...was in plow truck,so valve covers and exhaust manifolds are crusty..still ran pretty strong.,lots of torque! $200 bucks or best offer...local pick up only on the heavy stuff,sorry!

1972 NP205 Transfer Case....has TH350 adapter..worked good in my plow truck..."Indestructo" cast iron case!...$150 bucks or best offer...U-pick up!..

Also have a NP203 Transfer Case-for a TH350-condition unknown,was in the bed of my 74 K20 when I bought it--seems ok when turned by hand in all ranges,might be ok??---good for making a doubler,or for parts...$50 bucks or best offer.--U pick up!--.Have adapter forNP203/ TH350 tranny too,$25 bucks.....

Have heavy duty4" diameter rear driveshaft for longbed K truck with no lift kit..has larger U joints than a 1/2 ton--out of my 74 K20..$30 bucks or best offer--a bit rusty....can measure length if need be..

Brand new front driveshaft --has "old style" 4 bolt mount at transfer case end.(NOT the "round ring style!)--too long for my truck!-never installed!...$60 bucks or best offer..(About 27" from u-joint cap to cap approx.)...a few used ones in peices and complete also....cheep!

Also have front axle housing from 73 K10 ,minus knuckles and outers,3.08 gears--best offer,cheap! U-pick up!

I am located about halfway between Providence RI,and Plymouth MA,about 40 miles south of Boston,less than an hour drive from Worcester area...

PM me if interested!...thanks! :D