Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

44 16.5's

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by Brians89K5, Apr 15, 2007.

  1. Brians89K5

    Brians89K5 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2006
    Posts:
    535
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Rialto Ca.
    I might be getting my hands on a set of 44 X 16.5's super swamper boggers. Two have about 40 percent tred left and the other two have about 60 percent left. How much are these worth and would someone be willing to trade me a set of 36's or 35's by 16.5 and some cash? I can't get pics right now because I don't have the truck they are on yet but I would like to possibly check interest and see if they are worth getting rid of or using till they are dead.


    ~Brian
     
  2. k5 krawler 50

    k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Posts:
    1,467
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Gardnerville, NV
    pm sent. thanks.
     
  3. RGV72BLAZER

    RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2006
    Posts:
    2,425
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    shoot i'd take one for a spare...let me know what you decide & if you want to ship
     

Share This Page