Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

44 Boggers, 16.5 rim, less than 500 miles, pad balanced!!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by yeild2me, Nov 22, 2003.

1. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

I bought these for my little S-10, but due to some changes, I think I am going to stick to tires under 40". These have sat in the shop show room for the past year mounted on my hummer beadlocks. Last summer, they were on a show rig, that never left the drive way.

They have the balancing pads mounted inside, witch is pretty expensive to do.

There are a couple small chunks out of the small sidewall lugs, but agian they are "small"....you would prolly never see them if you didnt know.

Sunday, they are going on ebay. If they dont get sold before next Friday, they wont be available till after the new year.

I can deliver to anyone close to I-95 between North Carolina and Key West Fl for free next weekend or anyone from Key west to central Missouri around Dec 20-21.

Rob

2. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

6 or 8 lug rims? how much lift would I need to clear those?

3. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

8 lug.....

The amount of lift needed is proportional to your love of sawzalling /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prolly 15" (12 sus and 3" body) with no cutting, or 4" with TONS of cutting.

Rob

4. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

got any pics of them? what about pics of their damage?

Later

5. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

ok...here is a pic [​IMG]

The "damage" is a chunk about the size of 1 1/2 thumb nail...

I just dismounted them from the rims today, and that was the only one I saw.

haerdly worth mentioning, but there nonetheless....

That pic was taken in feb, and they have one trip from the shop (6 miles) since that pic.

I have them for sale at the shop for $$$1600....Only because they are in near new condition, and local guys dont have to worry about Shipping, tax, F.E.T. etc. I for got how much pad balancing is, but I am sure its not to cheap...

If you Va. boys are interested, we can prolly work sonething out on a meeting point.

Rob

6. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

thanks for answering but i have 4 sus and 3 body and dont want to trim that much sry but it is tempting /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif