Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

~44 days... hopefuly

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Seventy4Blazer, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i filed my divorce papers yesterday after almost a year of being seperated. it took so damn long because she would file for it and i had to find a couple legal loop holes.

she should have been delivered them in the mail today. 30 days from today if she does nothing then i file the second set of papers and im divorced.

not that it really matters because she and i live our own seperate lives.

i still think she is a dumb box and wish i never met her after the crap she pulled. but hey, had som great times, some good times and a few bad times while we were together.
    4 years of marriage comming up this november. but we SHOULD be divorced by then if she is smart.

anywho, just thought i would share.....

Grant

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

been there, done that! a couple of times. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif it always sucks donkey balls /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif,but you will get past it, plenty of other women out there , best wishes and good luck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

im past it. an will never get married again. a ouple ni AZ i met on here, a lot of you know, have let me see that ya dont have to get married in order to be happy.
    Grant

4. Seventy4Blazer

ok, she is being a kunt and wanting to contest it... even though she asked for it...
    y i dont know. but i wish i could just move on.
    man, im NEVER getting married again. and IF i do. PRE NUMPTUAL AGREEMENT.
    the fukn btch can eat my dong.. again... and this time lack air while doing it...
    this woman i hate and wish would just let the divorce SHE asked for go through. y do people have to be like this?
    Grant

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    y do people have to be like this?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Because she CAN! Try not to let it get to you. If you do - she wins! It's all a big (expensive) game to her. Good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. Seventy4Blazer

well, this divorces has 3 people in it. her mom is a civil services worker. she is the one who makes deadbeat dads pay for thier kids.

she is the little bird in Sheilas ear telling her what to do. kinda funny if you ask me, cus i could SWEAR i didnt marry her fat ugly butt.

personal opinion here, but her mom and step dad are a waste of life. i thought that from day one of meeting them. still do. and the things she is helping sheila do now aint helping my opinion ethier.
    Grant

7. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

advice to any younger lads thinking of getting married, remember you marry the family too!!

8. Seventy4Blazer

yes and no. its still OUR personal life. she needs the stay the fuk outta it.
    i dunno. it will oll be over SOME day.
    Grant