Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

454, 6.2, 350, 2.8, 292

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by afroman006, Jun 28, 2005.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

32 spline NP205 and adapter. Came out of 90 GMC crewcab and was behind a th400. Should have the round bolt pattern and a long 32 spline input. It has a fixed yoke output and is in good condition. The adapter is the short variety. Includes shifter. $300

TBI 454. Out of 90 GMC crewcab. Starts easy and runs great, its still in the truck and you can hear it run if desired. It has the semi-serpentine belt setup (serpentine alternator and v-belts for everything else). I dont know the mileage at the moment but will check and post it up asap. Comes with computer and harness if desired. $500

350 core. Out of a 70's GMC 1/2 ton. I dont know what kind of condition its in internally, but its been sitting in the truck with no hood or aircleaner for awhile. Comes with carb, all accesory brackets and whatever accesories are on it. $100

292 straight six. Unknown condition, I never tried to run it when I got it but the previous owner said it would. Missing the distributor and all accesories and brackets. Out of 80 Chevy crew cab. $20

2.8L TBI V6. Out of an 85 Chevy S10 blazer. Unknown condition but it looks great on the outside. It is missing the throttle body but otherwise complete, includes wiring harness and computer. $20

6.2L diesel. Out of 84 Chevy CUCV. Very rusty on the outside, unknown condition on the inside. Has some accesory brackets. $50 OBO

Any of these can be picked up in Kingsville, TX (about 30 minutes south of Corpus Christi) or, I may be making a parts delivery trip throughout the state soon.

2. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

pics of the np205 and adapter/shifter??

Put me first in line to buy if you are willing to ship.

Thanks.

3. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

I'm interested in the 454, but the important question is, what is the story on the cab? I need a crew cab with a clear title, if its clean.
    Thanks, Jimbo

4. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

:thinking: hmmm can I afford the 454 (which would be a drop in for my 89 that needs a rebuid)... AND the shipping to maine? :thinking:

5. mich6212

mich6212 Registered Member

so, do you still have the 454 w/ all wiring and computer? If so, can you ship it?

6. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Both 454's and the 205 are sold.

7. mich6212

mich6212 Registered Member

oh ok, thanks anyways