Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

454 TBI, TBI->Qjet adapter, $200 Shipped

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by botboy, Sep 16, 2005.

1. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

Looking to sell this setup as its more induction than my '72 Cheyenne can handle with the mild factory cam, for my next motor I'm probably going to go with an LT1 intake, so I've got no more use for this setup, but it works good.

454 TBI I purchased at a swap meet, complete assy with a new napa IAC stepper (didn't have it when I bought it) and a good TPS. 350 injectors that have a clean pattern. Whole thing is painted silver, paint is still reasonably good.

This is sitting on a 454->Qjet adapter, a factory GM item for the bigger trucks where EFI was an option on the early years as I understand it.

http://www.speedyoldtruck.com/index.php?page=454tbi <-- pics of parts, though they aren't the ones I'm selling they are identical (except mine are better looking, nice silver paint on em)

I want $200 shipped for the pair, I'll even throw in hose barbs if you're putting this in an older truck and don't have braided lines. I take paypal. kris (at) speedyoldtruck (dot) com. I'd separate $30 shipped for the Qjet adapter and $170 shipped for the 454 TBI.

Only things I'm looking for in trade are possibly a remote entry/start kit

2. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status