Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

45acp

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Jan 7, 2003.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

Bill, you need to come wheeling with us! I would like to meet you. Bring the family, we have alot of fun out there. My son Josh comes with me most of the time, and sometimes I'm able to drag the wife and daughter along /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Fred, My wifes S10 Blazer just won't cut it on the trips you guys take. If I did to my wifes Blazer what Rob did to his Blazer I'd be dead. I have to take some replacement parts (tank parts) up to Phoenix for Rob in a week or two and meet Rob and Marv. My Jimmy probably won't run for at least a year. I would like to meet up with you guys at one of your weekend trips just to see who everyone is and talk trucks. Let me talk to the wife and see if we can make a weekend trip. Thanks for the invitation.

3. FWP

FWP CRS

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If I did to my wifes Blazer what Rob did to his Blazer I'd be dead.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Someone will be sure to have a spare seat or 2 if you want to come out. Besides, some of the best fun is just sitting around the campfire BS'ing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

I agree with Fred, it would be really cool to see you on the trail. We always have seats available, especially mine, /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. All you have to do is be able to hang on real tight, with Freds spotting /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, Im sure to find some lines with some really mean air!!!

Just grab your stuff and head up, we can put together a run real quick like and everyone is sure to show up!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Did some one say and excuse to run the trails again!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif .

Bill, I promise you, I won't take the hard line. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you believe that, I got a real /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif bridge to sell you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif