Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

46" Firestone Field & Turf tires

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by thatK30guy, Jul 7, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

46\" Firestone Field & Turf tires

I got these from my buddy who needed some cash and therefore will pass on this deal to anyone who is interested in them.

4 tires and rims, all mounted. 1 tire is brand spanking new as it replaces a tire that got slashed from the loading/shipping company. 3 tires are still good but have some cracks in them from being exposed to the sun for some time. Approximately 75% tread left on 3 tires and 100% left on the new one.

Rims are white 16.1 x 18 with 1/2" thick centers. Nothing fancy or special. Could use some new paint on them.

$1000 for all 4 tires/rims, you come pick them up.

I take trades for:

1. D60 front
    2. NP205 (32 spline, short input)
    3. Doubler
    4. 454 TBI/Vortec

Those are the main things I'm looking for now. Lets deal now. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Re: 46\" Firestone Field & Turf tires

These again?! That's a great deal. I wish I was closer ... although I have no idea what I'd do with them. I guess I'd have a reason for one more project!

A couple of questions for you (might help with others checking these out)

What is the bolt pattern?
    What is the back spacing of the rims?
    What is the width of the tire? (I recall about 21")
    These are not DOT tires if I remember correctly, aren't they stamped 30 MPH max?

They make for one mean looking rig.

Good Luck,

Eric M.

3. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    What is the bolt pattern?
    What is the back spacing of the rims?
    What is the width of the tire? (I recall about 21")
    These are not DOT tires if I remember correctly, aren't they stamped 30 MPH max?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bolt pattern is the standard 8 on 6.5" to fit any 3/4 or 1 ton axles.

Never measured the backspacing yet. Can do it tomorrow as I was planning to get some pics of them up with me standing beside them to give you a general idea of how big they are and how much tread is left.

Actual size measures 46 x 21.5 x 16.1, and rims are 18 x 16.1, respectively.

Correct, they are not DOT approved as they are 30 mph max rated tires for non-highway use only.

I have pics of these tires on my old Brown Turd '82 K30 up on my webshots.com pages. We just threw them tires on that truck for kicks and yeah, the front tires rubbed real bad since we only ran 6" lift and Bushwacker cut-out flares. A good amount of lift around 12" to 15" would clear these tires easily.

Let me get some pics up tomorrow sometime. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. thatK30guy

TTT