Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

465/203 swap 90% done!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Bolted up the 465/203 the other night. BY MYSELF! DAMN a 203 is a heavy bitch!! Fabbed up a bracket for the clutch linkage...welded that to the frame. Had to go to the dealer to get a couple parts for the linkage...a spring and a couple other small [arts came to $25! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    All I've got left to do is the small stuff....drivelines/u-joints and put the interior back together and I should be back on the road. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hurry up and get your butt down to hollister joe /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...LOL

4. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

N-ICE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dude that is sweeet!
    You da man joe. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Merry Christmas!

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

say good bye to your tranny problems from now on..

7. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

I know that was fun... I did two of these in three weeks... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I had SOME help though, I can only imagine doing it all by yourself. Did you put in the tranny THEN the transfer?

I did both at the same time. My 3 1/2 ton floor jack was my best friend... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Of course it required some special 2x4s screwed together in an "L" shape to hold it up higher and at the correct angle.

So now you need some 1350 driveshafts??? Good luck finding these in good shape and a low price. I think I paid $200 for my rear (non-cv), and $250 for my front! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Kool n Congrats Man!
    Bill