Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

465/208 rear Dshaft (k5)

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Hossbaby50, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am looking to pickup a stock rear driveshaft from a K5 with a SM465/208 combo. It has to be cheap though. I need the slipyoke and shaft. I don't care if the ujoints are in bad shape as long as the shaft is straight and balanced and the slipyoke is ok. Local preferred but if the price is right with shipping to 85006 I might be game. What do you got? Thanks

Harley

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

DJ's got one out of his pickup. He's installing my old Doubler, so he's got the old shaft hangin' around. His setup was a T400/208. Could that one be shortened?/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Marv

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

TTT- still looking

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I keep forgetting to get that measurement for you...I'll call my friend and see if I can talk him into climbing under the truck..... center cap to center cap right? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I have an excellent one....out of my daily driver 1981 k5 sm465/208.... its been on the shelf for several years from my 14b conversion....
    I need 50.00 plus the ride... dont know how cheap you want but this one is excellent...fully rebuilt by driveline specialties here in redding ca...I think that cost 90.00 Ill check but my recollection is that also has a fresh joint with a couple of thousand miles on it on it
    nobody leaves unhappy...pm me if youre interested... ask somebody what the weight is I havent checked... my zip is 96003 for your shipping calcs

cam

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have an excellent one....out of my daily driver 1981 k5 sm465/208.... its been on the shelf for several years from my 14b conversion....
    I need 50.00 plus the ride... dont know how cheap you want but this one is excellent...fully rebuilt by driveline specialties here in redding ca...I think that cost 90.00 Ill check but my recollection is that also has a fresh joint with a couple of thousand miles on it on it
    nobody leaves unhappy...pm me if youre interested... ask somebody what the weight is I havent checked... my zip is 96003 for your shipping calcs

cam

[/ QUOTE ]

shipping should be around $20

7. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

8. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I still have the driveshaft harley...
    let me know if youre interested
    cam