Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

48"Fire Stick for sale

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by blazen91, Nov 30, 2000.

1. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

48\"Fire Stick for sale

I have a 48"Fire Stick for sale. It is black and in perfect condition. Only about two months old. I am selling it because I want a 24"er. The 48"is just too tall. I think I paid about $15-20 for it. Make me an offer or if you have a 24", I'll trade you.

blazen91
    Protect the land FOR the people
    <font color=red>Not FROM the people</font color=red>

2. collegeK5er

collegeK5er Registered Member

Re: 48\"Fire Stick for sale

hey i don't know a lot about cb's or ant's but i have a magnet mount and want a really tall hard mount. the only problem is that i don't want something that will break when i hit a tree or go through a drive thru. i've heard that firestick is good but is it fiberglass? if i put a spring and mirror mount will i have to worry about breaking it?
    i know it's a lot of questions but let me know.
    chris

Doin' it all on a college budget

3. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Re: 48\"Fire Stick for sale

Well, Chris, here's the deal. Yes it is fiberglass ,but it's tough. I was at the drive through car wash and forgot to take it off. They had four 'U' shaper deals that spray soup, wax, etc. and it hit them all and hard on two of them. The only thing that happened was the outer covering got alittle torn. I was expecting it to break and it didn't. As for putting it on your mirror, I don't know if it would break it or not. I am sure that if you hit something hard enough, the mirror or ant. will break. You want to think about mounting it on your rear bumber or if you have a tire carrier, mount it on that. If you have any other questions, feel free to call me. I'll send you a private.

blazen91
    Protect the land FOR the people
    <font color=red>Not FROM the people</font color=red>