Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4th GIVEAWAY! shifter knob "Ended"

Discussion in 'Parts & Cash Giveaway' started by seabass44, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabass44

seabass44 Registered Member

4th GIVEAWAY! shifter knob \"Ended\"

RULES............post why you need this item, I will pick a winner based on who could use this item.Be creative, make up excuses, flat out lie /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just be entertaining, I don't want to read anything boreing /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    will pick winner in 2 weeks on monday 10/11/2004 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    WEBSITE
    www.12voltguy.com
    contact info
    <font color="red"> 530_534_1507 dps444@shocking.com
    Paypay dps444@shocking.com
    LOCATED in OROVILLE,CA 80 miles NORTH of SACRAMENTO </font>

Value $29.99
    with LED light $59.99

this givaway is for a knob with button no light
    threaded to fit your rig, I need to know thread size &amp; pitch
    comes with push button, momentary used for NITROUS or LINELOCK or Horn
    or
    on-off push button, your choice
    on-off can be used for ARB locker /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    I have decals as shown
    GO-BABY-GO
    or
    IGNITION
    or
    RESET
    or
    PURGE
    or plain

add on my website
    <font color="green"> These Black Knobs are nice GLOSSY Black Phenolic plastic,..... I modify these with a RED NOS button, and recessed Decal GO-BABY-GO! or "PURGE" Choose either White with black letters or Black with White letters.
    NEW BONUS, includes 30amp relay &amp; connectors NO EXTRA CHARGE!
    NOW ONLY $29.99 SHIPPING $4.50..lower 48
    these are 3amp switches and you need to wire them through the relay INCLUDED is a 30amp relay with connectors and instructions!
    I have these threaded to fit later Mustangs in 12mm X 1.75 thread pitch standard. I need to know what size thread you need, these are not "1 size fits all" funky types. I either tap it correct for you, or make a thread incert, depends on size. To find out your size, take your knob off and get a hardware or automotive store to detremine thread size &amp; pitch.
    Weather you drive a Mustang or a corvette, 4x4 or street rod, these are a great knob </font>

[​IMG]

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Re: 4th GIVEAWAY! shifter knob with push button built in mon 10/11

If I won this I would use it for my transfer case shift knob, the switch would be used to turn on my rock lights, so the whole shifter would control 4x4 stuff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    PICK ME /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Thanks
    -Chris

3. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

I would use it on my transfer case shift knob aswell.

As for the button i would use it to illuminate a sign mounted on the side of my truck that says "www.12voltguy.com ROCKS MY SOCKS".

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'd also use it for my transfer case shifter knob, but I'd have you make a new sticker(or whatever it is)that reads "Passenger Ejection" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

...i would put it on my 4spd shifter and use it to raise the electronic stripper pole out of the floor of my rig for all the hotties to dance on!

6. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

The reason I need this:

Because, if you're going to be "pimp", you gotta have pimp equipment... lot's - O - bling bling!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

I need that thang to activate the vibrating passenger seat for when I'm pimpin my ho's!

8. seabass44

great replies, going to be hard to judge! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

custom decals are tough, I need to buy 100 at a time /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

One little shifter knob went to 85mudblazin

One little shifter knob went to k5freak44

One little shifter knob went to Muddytazz

One little shifter knob went to Poohbair

And this little shifter knob went "Go Baby Go" all the way to SlyDog's (me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) Transfercase shifter and lived happily ever after /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i currently have a 68 shelby 500 that i am making a clone of the one in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds." i need to get alot of things and this will make what i think the hardest part to find, found <font color="white"> besides the car, and just about everything else </font>

i have spent every dime that i have to get this car looking just like the one in the movie. so i have very little money to get this part if i had to buy it.

<font color="white"> you said i could flat out lie, so, lol i did </font>
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I'll use it! Next summer if I can find a clean 2wd blazer I'll have a supercharged MPFI 468 to drag race! I could use it to purge the nos because I'm thinking the NOS going to be computer controlled with the fuel inj /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Well, I think that you should pick me to get one of those magnificent pieces of art you have there. The reason why, is because over the past few years I have spend nearly all of my money on housing and school since I had to move away from home for school. And now have no funds for my truck, in fact, I had to scrape together alot of change(over the course of 2 months) to turn into coin star to buy a new pos shock from auto zone for the steering stabilizer that was fried on my truck. If you were to pick me, I would use the nob on my t-case shifter and use it as the torque convertor lockup button for my overdrive so it will help me save a little gas &amp; $$$ where I can. If chosen, I would use the nob to the best of its ability. And when I make my way to power as head and sole propriator of the entire beef and cattle industry, while at the same time head of the Russian Mafia in Las Vegas, while simultaniously elected to be President,........I will apoint you as one of my three top assasin taking care of all of my dirty work. And since there will be 3 of you, you will only work 1/3 of the year, giving you 9 months to enjoy your hobbies, family, friends, etc etc. Did I mention I have a plan to eliminate social security ENTIRELY and the need for a majority of prescription medications, very true and very well thought out plan too. But I must regress and tell you that I will be releasing my plan to the public while campaigning. So please think of me in the thought process of your decision and remember vote Remington in 2024 [​IMG]

13. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well it all started when this stray dog started hanging at the shop. The guys were like you need to get rid of him. But me being the humane person I am decided to make him my pet. After a few weeks of nutrious meals my new friend started to look and feel better. So I made him my wrenching buddy. I eventually taught him to fetch tools for me (wrenches, screwdrives, hammers, the tourch, welding rods, splice terminals, floor jack, beer, rtv slicone, bolts, nuts, washers, etc.) Well, it was a late night of wrenching for me and cooter (named him from the Dukes of Hazzard) and we decided to knock off for the night. We got cleaned up and popped a top a couple of cold ones and decided to shoot a game of pool. We've got a table in the back of the shop. So Cooter racked um up. It was my fault I'd already had a couple but I went to break not thinking and he was still at the end of the table. I busted the rack and the eight ball went straight for Cooter. He was just standing there with a smile on his face, a beer in his hand and no time to react. It hit him square in the lips and he swalled my eight ball. Well I took him to the doc and he said that he definately wouldn't be able to pass it. So me and Cooter opted not to have it removed. It wasn't worth the risk. He's fine now but we don't have an eight ball to play pool with anymore. So we was thinking one of your fancy remote leashed eight balls would be perfect for us. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    If you can find it in your heart to help out a man and his pal we'd gladly take. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

14. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

since i havent put a stick shift yet for now it would have to be on my auto shifter, and mabey eather hook it up to an servo to set off a planed train horn on my truck, or for now the power kickdown on the trainy, easy down shift for power /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. seabass44

I make this too ONLY $39! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI have these in ELEANOR clones all over the world /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif [​IMG]

16. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

I need it for the Nitrous setup im putting on my samurai for those steep hills.

17. thedrip

thedrip 1/2 ton status

I'd have it hooked up to my dixie horn, and put it on my tcase shifter, so everyone knows when I get stuck before even leaving the camp ground and have to shift into 4lo

18. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I really couldn't say what I would use it for yet , trans or case /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

All I know is "More Bling is a Good Thing" , it would help me activate my wonder twin powers to fight crime at the mall . /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif J/K

If I won this I would actually give it to a friend of mine with kids and doesn't get to do much with his Blazer , and would appreciate it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I could use a shifter nob with a button because....

I would give it to my friend Shagz who lost the skin off his finger while wheeling. He reached out the window to move a branch and it ripped the end off his finger. I would have Shagz hook this switch to the power window "up" circuit so that he could stab it with his palm since he is now missing a finger and has been out of work for 2 months, nearly lost his dog, can't scratch his noggin (or nose) and as probably been rejected from the "wife" many times because of his per-dickament... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Or, I could just use it for one of my line-locs! Baaaaa... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. sponsoredbydad

sponsoredbydad Dune Slaying Sand Junkie Premium Member GMOTM Winner

OK THESE TWO GIRLS OK HOOKERS WENT DOWNTOWN OK BEHIND THE STRIP CLUB TO SEE THERE DAD OK PIMP WHO SAID THEY NEEDED TO GET A KNOB WITH A SPEICAL BUTTON OK THAT THING YOUR GIVIN AWAY AND PUT IT IN A DARK PLACE OK WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE AND THEY SAID IF WE GET THAT KNOB WELL THEY JUST SAID OK . P.S. COOTER WAS THERE TO WITNESS THE WHOLE CONVERSATION I SWEAR!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.