Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4th of July camping trip . Anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by rocko, Jul 1, 2003.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

We (My wife/me, Bruce n Nora aka Batmanjr) are planning to head to the Slab or to Lake Buchanan to camp for the 4th of July. and possibly do some light !!!???? wheeling. For anyone interested.. let me know.. I know this is short notice..
    And we hope to see some fireworks .. or we can buy some.. Remember ???? Pam,Bruce and Nora? I have pictures from the last 4th... hahahahahaha..

2. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

i'd love to but the beast is dead until i fix the steering issues. plus dad's coming into town for the holiday. have fun!!!

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Dead my but! If the only problem is that you have a stock steering arm, you can make it! When Charles says some light wheeling, I don't think you grasp the situation! He is taking his Grey 89 on 33s and I'm taking the white 83 with 33s.... No lift, no mods but tires and an old ass engine! Were mainly going to camp and see the stars! Hang out and chat! See fireworks and camp! I'm broke, for reasons few of us know, but that doesn't mean we can't camp!

Charles, I do remember last 4th! I have those same pics and WHEEEEEW! That was fun! We'll see what we can do on the <font color="green"> Green </font> Firecrackers /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Anyways, If anyone else wants to come, come on! And Russel, please don't be afraid of your steering! Hope more people show! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. txbluethunder

if you only knew how bad it was with 39.5" tires and no crossover or hydro assist. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ask billy or micah how much fun it is to drive like that.

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Camping? In Texas? In July? You guys have been out in the heat too long! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY. Well I mean p----.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Na! Really the steering does suck but the slab is not Mason at all so you should go have fun. I was telling Charles how bad a$$ you did at the T.P.P. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Ha, I knew it! Russel is just making up excuses! Man, Like I said, We're not hardcoring it, we're just mainly going to camp and wheel a bit! Do what you think you can and just hang! Anyways! Thanks Billy! I knew he was whining again! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. txbluethunder

well if it wasn't for the tranny fluid pumping out my fill tube and pops coming into town i prob would. i've got to figure out the tranny thing. just guessing my vent line got kinked somewhere.

9. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif