Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4th of July,....hold those middle fingers high*** for Osama!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jul 4, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

On the date of 9-11-01 he tried to take away our freedom, our sleepfull nights, and a part of who we are, he failed, and gosh dammit, everyone go buy alotta fireworks, and raisehell and show the world we are still here, and we are celabrating our freedom, liberty, and pride.

go blow some [censored] up in your yard, and if the police complain, tell em to join in and fire off a few pistol rounds in the name of all the 9-11-01 people who died by the hands of terrorism! and make sure while your light'n the sky up, you scream "liberty and justice for all"!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Don't forget to scream at the top of your lungs..."One nation under God." /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

here_here!!

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Fireworks are illegal in Az and they've been making it clear there will be no tolereance whatsoever!!!! Tonight there was a cop parked by the school by my house right after dark. My neighbor and I have a reputation for playing with our fireworks /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif So I walked up and asked him wether he was keeping us in check or if he was watching cars run stop signs bcos my complaints went thru the correct channels......he gave me some line of garbage. He left shortly after. I was still a little leary so my illegal stash will wait for a better day. Arizona sucks! I want legal fireworks! We can't even have freakin sparklers /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Lets celebrate our country's independence by blowing up a little piece of it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

One year I had "acquired" a bunch of BIG mexican bottle rockets /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . This was when I was living in Fresno, and rightbefore they legalized fireworks in the city limits /forums/images/icons/frown.gif . Fresno Sherriff has a couple of helicopters they had loaned to the pd for the night. I lived just down the block from some low income apartments which meant that the pd had the helo overhead everynight /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    We sent up one rocket....and the helo went roaring over us headed north. We waited a few minutes and sent up another one, and it went roaring over us headed south. This went on with 5 or 6 rockets before that thing hit the spotlight on the apartments down the block /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    We stopped for the rest of the night /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

my favorite part is that I spent the 4th chillin and having a good time... while Osama hid... cowering in a cave somewhere in fear of being wacked. NOW whos being terrorized? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

the US ownz.

J