Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4th of July @ McCaslin - WI

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Polaris, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

We'll be at McCaslin from Friday night til Sunday night if anyone else is planning to be there! I'll be wheeling this:
    [​IMG]

We usually hit the trail mid-morning on Saturday. The Extreme Offroaders are having their annual club picnic, also, so we'll be attending that. Have a great weekend everyone!
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

WAY too far. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Damn i wish you had posted this earlier. I would have went to wisconsin this weekend and just stayed through my planned trip. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Crap...I kinda figured you'd be going but forgot to check this forum in a while.

Doesn't matter I guess...kinda hard to wheel when your 'burb is sans driveshafts and transfercase. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hope you're having a good time...be sure to post some pics!

5. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

We'll be back again, I'm sure. What a fun ride yesterday! We took 2 runs on the Mountain. 4 rigs in the first, 3 in the 2nd. Back before dark to enjoy the campfire. Couldn't ask for a better test run for my latest round of upgrades /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif . I wasn't sure we were going until a few days before. My Tom Woods driveshaft arrived Thursday afternoon and we left Friday afternoon /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. I think I'll have better pics of Machete Pass once the others e-mail me theirs, but here's what I got:
    http://www.polariswebdesign.com/truckfiles/070304/index.htm

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Crap...I kinda figured you'd be going but forgot to check this forum in a while.

Doesn't matter I guess...kinda hard to wheel when your 'burb is sans driveshafts and transfercase. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hope you're having a good time...be sure to post some pics!

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you doing with your Burb, btw?

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Oh, nothing spectactular (yet /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif). It's currently in a state of disrepair because I'm replacing the input seal on my t-case...waiting for decent weather and a gasket before I reassemble.

I tell ya, it's nice having a DD!

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

looks like fun! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i love the half doors on the XJ /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif