Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4th of July Mud Run and Stock Car Racing

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by 70jimmy, Jun 22, 2002.

1. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    40 miles south of Grand Junction Colorado at the Thunder Mountain Speedway. Its on the 4th of July and they are having different classes of trucks and ATV's also. Pre registration is required and space is limited. For info call 970-527-4056. Just thought someone might want to go. I am out of town for vacation so I cant. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I hear its $20 entry fee and $20.00 pit pass and cash prizes I think it was like $250.00 for first place. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. nmk5

nmk5 Registered Member

Sounds like fun. I'll be inouray for the fourth. About how far from Ouray is it. I was in Grand Junction a couple months ago but can't remember how far it was.

3. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Looks like 52 miles from Ouray to the track. Just remember to preregister if you are entering or just go and watch.

4. sagechicken

sagechicken Registered Member

I ran my F250 in the last mud run they had. I had a blast! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I will be out of town so I will not be able to make it on the 4th. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif