Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4WD Burb wanted... EFI perferabley

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Dec 26, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Buddy of mine is looking for a Burb, interior in nice shape, will be repainted most likely so some body work ok, no major rust please. Perfer solid running rig (efi?) that can be picked up and drove home to Indiana (most places within a days drive of Indiana considered).

Here's the catch, he's wanting to spend less than $2500 closer about $2000 if travel is required. Post here or PM me, pics also...

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I've seen some nice ones sell out here for $1000-1500 only catch is a little farther to travel...

3. jjlaughner

well if the price is right for a nice EFI rig he might travel further...
    Bump

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

To bad on the price restriction. I've got an 89 Burb with a conversion kit on it & 32's/aluminum 90 K5 rims I'm gonna pu tup for sale in a few months. Gonna start at $4000. Vehicle is exceptional, with one spot of scuffs in the paint.

5. jjlaughner

yeah its a tight budget for the time being thats why he's looking for ones that might need a little cosmetic work but run, EFI is better since we are in Indiana its hot and cold (60 this week, teens with sub-zero windchills last week), plus it will become a weekend wheeler in a few years probley...

He's selling his 2000 dodge quad cab for something a little bigger (to fit the kid seat :p: . He looked at blazers but I convenced him it would be a pain to get a kid in and out of the back seat of a lifted blazer :thinking: (I've had my blazer for a long time and since I lifted it things go on the back floor now instead of the back seat :doah: )