Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4WD RC Buggy- Mugen Seiki MBX-5 Pro Spec

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by jolane, Jul 9, 2006.

1. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

What the heck...worth a try...

I have a newer (bought mid last year) Mugen Seiki MBX-5 Pro Spec 4WD 1/8th scale buggy with all accessories. The pro spec is the top-of-the-line model with many upgrade parts as standard. It has a TOP engine (Nova Rossi), O.S. tuned pipe, KO Propo digital servos, JR XS-3 Pro synth radio system, 5 cell battery pack, awesome paint job, starter box, etc. It has about 1/2 a gallon through it, just barely breakig in the engine up til now. Included would be all extras I have including 2 or 3 sets of NEW rims, extra tires, new rear wing, A- arms, etc...too much to list.

If interested, please contact me for more info. I can send pictures as well. It is in excellent condition, and extremely fast! Just haven't played with in in 6 months...time to move it. I prefer airplanes more I guess.

I need $1600 firm for everything. This is not a toy, but a serious race machine! If bought locally, you can have the remainder of the fuel too, and hear it run... everything was bought brand new last summer.

Joshua

http://www.mugenracing.com/index_mbx5prob.html
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHUD5&P=ML
    http://www.jrradios.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ArticleID=1353

2. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Nice setup man but don't expect to get that out of it. I have my 1/5 monster beetle for sale currently with a JR XS3 Pro, Hitec 1/4 scale metal gear steering servo, Hitec metal gear throttle/brake servo, 3300mah Rx pack, Chrome Oneill Bros 26cc engine w/ a Jetpro expansion chamber pipe and metal gears. I have well over $2,000 into the truck and I can't even get any bites in the $1200-$1300 range. Good Luck!

-Avery

3. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

Yeah..I don't expect any bites here, but there really was no reason not to post it. Maybe someone will know what it is, and what it is really worth, and want to trade something instead. My car has ~ 2 hours on it, and in that time was basically being broken in and run very light. They sure can be fun...but they can also be huge money and time pits.
    I need to find a racer who can appreciate and use it for what it is built to do...
    God luck on selling yours!
    Joshua

4. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

5. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

Thanks Avery. Actually, I bought it locally from guys who race. The guy built it up, then decided to sell it before the receiver was installed. He already had a ton of extras for it too... I am a member of rcuniverse. I have just not fully committed to selling it, although if I had a bit, I would probably take it. The thing is...it is an awesome piece of machinery that is really well designed...and functions well. Yes, I like it because it looks and functions awesome. Some people like artwork...I like neat gadgets I guess... one day it may just go on a shelf next to all my other car collection stuff.

Thanks again for the links,
    Joshua