Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4WHEEL PARTS-SALE MY **S

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 2BLAZERS, Feb 12, 2002.

1. 2BLAZERS

2BLAZERS 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I was just looking at the 4Wheel Parts web site and noticed that they are offering free shipping on all items for a limited time. Sounds great but then I was looking around at items and it looks like all there prices have been raised. So really the sale is not a sale.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I got my TSL Radial's from them about 2 week's ago. Gave me a pretty good deal..
    $133 a tire
    $45 for mounting and balancing (4 tires)

That is messed up when they raise the prices and offer free shipping!!

Eric
    from Freekmont,CA.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda> Miscellaneous Debris </a>

3. DieselDan

DieselDan 1/2 ton status

Yep, Sears does the same thing on their tools. Sale now means their prices went up yesterday.

Real trucks don't have spark plugs!

4. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I got a little irritated when I found out that the 10% discount we are supposed to get is up to the sales persons discression. When I ordered some parts last month the sales guy decided on the fly what he was going to give me the discount on and what he wasn't. When I questioned him about it his reply was that they don't have that much markup in some things. BULL! I don't believe for a second that they don't have at least 10% in everything they sell, probably more like 300%. I won't be ordering anything else from them! [​IMG]

'85 K5 : 330 HP-350/350/205/FF14/D60/36 inch TSL's

5. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

HAHA...

Haggens... local grocery store...

Pepsi 2 liters regularly 1.19... On sale for 4 for 5.00...aka 1.25 a piece... on sale huh???

Stupid people...