Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4wheel parts sucks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ratzila, Apr 5, 2004.

1. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

I have had it with 4wheel parts. I ordered some n-fab step bars for my burb on Jan.30. They told me it was on back order from the manufacturer,so it would not ship until Feb.21. I waited another 2 weeks & finally got a set. They were for a extended cab 2 door. So it took them another week to send me a return tag.I'm so PISSED OFF at them. I called to see when the parts would be in &, they told me I would have to wait until they recieve the ones I sent back. So another week goes by and I call again,they tell me they have to built by the manufacturer & won't be shipped until April 15.
    I told them to cancel the order. I will never buy from 4wheelparts again. I need to know if anyone here can build me some step bars similar to n-fabs. I would like to have drop steps because the truck is so tall. PM me if anybody is
    interested. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifThanks

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I went to a Equine Shop. He made my bumpers for me and did a great job. Look around and talk to some shops to see what they say...

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Welcome to the I HATE 4WPW club!
    They have screwed up SO MANY orders it is still amazing they are still in biz....I guess al thoes city SUVs are keeping them going......

4. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Welcome to the I HATE 4WPW club!
    They have screwed up SO MANY orders it is still amazing they are still in biz....I guess al thoes city SUVs are keeping them going......

[/ QUOTE ]

welcome to the club....

justin

5. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I had very little problems...

i got my front d60 detroit and 4.56's and master rebuild kit.. along with my 14bolt detroit in one package....
    also got 4 ground hawgs on rims ... mounted ballanced.. etc... the only thing they did wrong is that they gave me like 11 lug nuts that are 11mm... they dont fit..

6. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

I've had problems with them before but it would always be resolved. This time it's just taking too much time.

7. alaskanbowtie

alaskanbowtie 1/2 ton status

next time try Drivetrain superstores it was started by a few guys that worked for 4wheelparts for several years and got tired of the way they treated there customers so they all quit and started there own. Each guy was a manager in his department shipping,sales and parts . They beat everyone I called by 50.00 on my gears and install kits plus I screwed up and ordered gears for a D44 when it was a 10 bolt they said no problem and sent me the right stuff immediatly and paid the shipping on top of it all "AGAIN" to Alaska which equals 80.00 . Also said 525.00 to my door for the new E-locker for the front.... and some other killer deals can you say NICE!!! Call them up and ask for Joe Tucker he's the sales guy and the one who bent over backwards to do me right!! Awesome place to deal with! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Every screw up 4WPW has made has been to my benifit

Better quality tow strap
    Missweighed winch and charged way less than they should have for shipping

9. alaskanbowtie

alaskanbowtie 1/2 ton status

HA Ha Ha truely dumb asses, they should have ate the shipping for buying a winch there are other places that will!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif