Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4wheelparts guy on here

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by surpip, Oct 14, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

who was that? i think he was in texas?

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

keith from Ga. ;)

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

screen name?

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

that is ...keith :p:

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Jason (cornfed) works at 4wheel parts here in portland oregon

6. project84k5

project84k5 Registered Member

i work at 4 wheel parts in fort worth texas

ryan

7. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

You bastage!!!!

8. project84k5

project84k5 Registered Member

thats nice

9. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Why does the sales staff at 4Wheel Parts Retail stores have such a surely attitude? There is this one location here in town, which has signs posted all over it stating how much attitude the sales staff has, and how big an idiot they think all customers are. After 15 years in the automotive business, I still cannot understand the mentality as to why automotive business's post signs that openly display hostility and distain for their customers.

Example: "Don't give me your attitude because I already have one."

Example: "I can only please one person a day, and today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking too good either."

Example: "Your village called, and they said they are missing an idiot"

Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  10. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Standard procedure??

Hmmm--almost EVERY parts store here (other than AutoZone or Pep Boys) have the same signs , and a few others!..I thought it was standard equipment for parts stores to have them..I always thought it was a reigonal thing,since a lot of people here DO have a bad attitude,and are rude most of the time..guess the counter guys got tired of dealing with that sort of customer after awhile.(I know I did)..I had a picture of Rodney Dangerfeild on the counter I worked behind,with the words "Countermen Get NO Respect!"!..

One favorite of mine was the one that said "A Lack Of Planning On YOUR Part,Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part"..

In other works,dont rush in a 4:55 PM ,five minites before closing time,and expect us to smile when you order a whole exhaust system,tune up,and make us stay a half hour past closing time..we got a LOT of that on saturdays--guy knows he needs parts,but sits home all day,then rushes in at the last minite..then gets mad at you if some parts are not in stock.. :mad:

I can see how those types of signs can irritate some customers that have good manners though....you just have to take them with a grain of salt..they aren't aimed at EVERY customer,just the beligerant ones with bad attitudes..you'd be suprised how many you have to wait on in one day at a busy store!.--
    People come in all bent because their car brokedown,and they go ballistic if you need to know the engine size,year,model,etc..they take out their frustration on the guy behind the counter,who is not the root of the problem--poor sap is just trying to make a living like everyone else!..I think thats why those signs are popular in auto parts stores.. :crazy: