Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4Wheelparts Truckfest...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by babyburb, Mar 27, 2007.

1. babyburb

babyburb 1/2 ton status

...anyone make it to one this year. I stumbled acoss one several years ago and made off with a 60in HilIft Jack for $40 and my brother in law bought an Air lift system for cheap cheap. There is one in May in Dallas and was planning on going. Anyone hit any so far this year and found any good deals.

2. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

let me know when you go.i should have my junk runing then

3. babyburb

babyburb 1/2 ton status

I will be there on May 19th. I have been planning this since I bought my burb back in October. I hope this is the same event that I went to before. Alot of good parts for cheap. I bought some stuff from www.4wheelparts.com and then they changed there website and now it seems like they went mainly for Jeeps. But then I found ORD, DIY4x, and RuffStuff. I have looked at Blazenoffroad as well but have not ordered anything from them......YET! So not to concerned anymore thanks to these guys. I might see some of you there.

4. lunchbox

lunchbox 1/2 ton status

i was grounded the weekend of the one in my area , but my buddys went and they said it was all vendors and show trucks. my buddy said all parts were for newer vehicles. but when you go the best part is always the parking lot:wink1:

5. babyburb

babyburb 1/2 ton status

newer part are ok too. I need offroad lights, roof rack, wheels and tires, recovery gear, and some Fuzzy Dice like Leper.:D

I will be there and hope to come across some good deals. Wish I could have my lift and bigger tires before I go but I doubt I will. Oh well, I'll be there.