Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4WheelParts?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Lotsa_Faith, Sep 13, 2001.

1. Lotsa_Faith

Lotsa_Faith 1/2 ton status

there's a 4wheelparts wholesaler store here in plano, and i was wondering about 2 things.

1) is the rumor about them matching and beating any advertised price in a magazine?

2) do they do fender trimming, and how much if anyone's had someone do it, anyone.

Mike Dee

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

1- Yes they do beat prices you just have to have proof of it(ie magazine ad, written estimate)
    2- not sure

~~'84 K5~~
    Check it out at:

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.k5.rockcrawler.com>www.k5.rockcrawler.com</a>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You can email them a link too of a place with a lower price and they will beat that...

As for fender trimming... I dunno if they do it. Probably for a price. For that price do it yourself or find someone from the site near you that would be willing to help you... [​IMG]

9/11/01... "We will overcome"
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</a>

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

There's a small body shop in McKinney that can do it for you....it's on the corner of White and Tennessee....What kinda Truck did you end up buying??

Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

5. Lotsa_Faith

Lotsa_Faith 1/2 ton status

well i won't have it until may, im just askin about all the options ppl have done to see what im gonna do. the truck is in a driveway directly behind the little strip mall on 380 behind Sicily's, if u know where that is.

Mike Dee