Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4WPW did something good today!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by muddysub, Dec 29, 2001.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

everything i've gotten from em has beeen wrong in some way, except for a tow strap i bought yesterday. the lift had the wrong bushings and no front u-bolts, the shocks were too short, the tires took 5 weeks to get here, then the lugnuts were wrong, the brakelines were for a half ton (didn't fit), then they gave me store credit from the brakeline money, that did me no good because the money i had set aside for lines was now wrapped up in a store that doesn't sell lines for my truck. and of all things, i bought the 2000 top truck videos and the tapes were wrong. so my dad went to return them today and talked to the manager and he was suprised when my dad told him that everything was wrong. so now i have the manager's card and when i go there i'm supposed to ask for him and he'll make sure nothing else goes wrong[​IMG]. we'll see...

LOOK OUT MOAB, HERE COMES THE SUB!!!!!
    scott,
    1989 GMC suburban 3/4t 4" lift rollin on 36" swampers, tbi350, th350, np241