Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 Camp trip

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1 FN HI K5, Oct 13, 2001.

1. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

Hey all you 4x4 enthusiast in northern California we are going on a 4x4 camping weekend on November 9,10,11 2001. A few of us are going up after work on friday the 9th the rest are comming up Saturday morning. You are welcome any day you can make it. The trip is to Bassy Falls above Placerville on Ice House road near the Rubicon. This is for everyone not just rock crawlers. Come have a relaxing time. The camp site is next to the river and is free. The more the merrier. For more info email me or leave a post. Later 1 FN HI K5

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by 1 FN HI K5 on 10/13/01 08:55 PM.</FONT></P>

2. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

ill be there.....but i guess you already knew that....lol. before everyone else asks, ill ask a few basic questions. is there any bathrooms? are there any fire pits? is it tent only terain? can i fit my r.v. in there? just a few basics for some people. im sure theres more. later....tmanofcali p.s.......notice im finally a member?..........come on join..whats holding you up?...lol

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/tmanofcali1>http://community.webshots.com/user/tmanofcali1</a>

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

That sounds like it could be a fun getaway.....

I can't commit to a "YES" or "NO" yet, but I'll keep watching this thread and I'll mark my calendar. It would be great to meet a few more of the Bay Area K5 guys.....

I only have a 4" lift and 35's.....so I'll probably be the smallest guy there!!! [​IMG]

-Greg72

4. 1 FN HI K5

When i was there last year a guy with a motor home was there. mostly tents and tent trailers and yes there is a fire pit. i will get the fire permit
    As for rest rooms Find a big tree.
    1 FN HI K5

5. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

Sounds like fun, but I've already got a space at the Good Guys swap meet in Pleasanton on that weekend. Have fun, guys!

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!</font color=blue> [​IMG]

7. 1 FN HI K5

OK so far we have 3 blazer's and one full size bronco.Not 4 sure but one jeep and 2 early year bronco's. I think we can do better.
    Come on chaz get you blazer going.Steve Burt Where are you? Ok i put a post in 73-91blazer and we have several people going so far a total of 8 blazer's/ jimmy's 1 ford bronco.
    I will be sending out directions and details on how to get there by friday the 26 of november. 1 FN HI K5<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by 1 FN HI K5 on 10/21/01 06:43 PM.</FONT></P>

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I can't make this one[​IMG]
    It is my 8yr anniversery weekend. I'm not alowed to spend time with the K5 cuz it's my wife's weekend! She will get jelous if I even check the oil on my rig that weekend[​IMG]...
    Have a blast and I'll take a rain check for the next time!
    late

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>

9. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

if i can get my axles by then i will go...

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!</font color=blue> [​IMG]

10. 1 FN HI K5

I will emai everyone a map sometime this weekend.
    1 FN HI K5
    htpp:/community.webshots.com/user/1fnhik5<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by 1 FN HI K5 on 10/25/01 08:48 PM.</FONT></P>

11. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thanks for the invite guys.
    Sounds like 1 Ton of fun you'll have. Wish i could make it up there. I'll probally be at the Goodguys swap meet in pleasanton bumping into Steve Chin.
    Maybe next time! It's on for Hollister Hills again!

12. 1 FN HI K5

1 week left to get those rigs ready.

htpp:/community.webshots.com/user/1fnhik5