Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4/car shows in new england...

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by speedyvision917, Aug 30, 2004.

1. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

was wondering about if there were any more good 4x4 or car shows coming up in new englan, if so, when and where? theres marks car show every monday in East Granby CT should be real good labor day, then there are 4x4 races in southern mass somewhere on september 12 i think it is, anyone else?

2. slimlynn1

slimlynn1 1/2 ton status

Where are the 4x4 races on September 12th?

3. speedyvision917

the event is by Central Connecticut 4 wheelers its at Southwick MA motocross 338 track, the next 2 dates are Sept. 12 and Oct 24, www.cc4w.org is there site, ill be at the oct one def but not sure bout the sept one cuz of toby keith if i go or not.

4. slimlynn1

slimlynn1 1/2 ton status

Cool thanks. I might have to check it out.

5. speedyvision917

hmmm.....well this post didnt work out as well as i thought, to many people spending all there time in the garage i guess /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

I am a bit more northern but a bunch of shows just went buy up here. 4x4 Jamboree Nationals in Essex Jct VT the first weekend in Aug every year. Deep Woods Extreem has their truck show in July around the second weekend each year at the fair grounds in Contoocok NH. Their is a Jeep only show coming up on the 19th of Sep in Spencer Mass at the fairgrounds. This weekend is the NEA4WDCs annual Fawl Crawl event but it is booked and for member clubs only. Oct 9th is the second annual Tour De Rocks in Washington NH. This is a wheeling competition with 20 competitors slots allready filled but a great time for spectators also.

These are the events that I can think of off the top of my head. I am on the NEA4WDC BOD as well as being the VP of NEWJO and work closelly with other clubs in New England so I get most of the events thrown befor me and can fill you in if you want.

7. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

This weekend at the Brockon fairgrounds is a good car show. Last year there were a ton of really nice street rods.

-Chris

8. speedyvision917

If its sat. i might be able to make it, im guessin its in Brockon Mass.???