Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 clubs in so cal

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sunnyc123abc, Sep 20, 2005.

1. sunnyc123abc

sunnyc123abc 1/2 ton status

Just wondering if there are any 4x4 clubs in the sanfernando area. Im looking to join some so i can learn even more about offroading.

2. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

San Fernando "Valley"? I'm right in northridge. Where abouts are you There are a couple clubs I would consider local. I'll be going out saturday and sunday this weekend if you want to join up

3. sunnyc123abc

sunnyc123abc 1/2 ton status

I live in canoga park, I might be able to go this weekend...but i dunno for sure. I think you told me about a 4x4 meet at plummer and corbin. Is that still going on?

4. socal chevy

socal chevy 1/2 ton status

socalbigdawgs.com

5. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

Yeah I was the one that told you about that. Everybody's been on trips the last few weeks so I know the main group hasn't been in a while. We might get it going again when the summer trips are all finished. well if you can't make it this weekend post up when you can. It'd be cool to have some close local guys to wheel with.

There's a thread in the pacific forum about one of the trips. There's going to be a group of a couple guys from here meeting out in gorman sat morn. But I'm also probably going to be doing a trip to Azusa Canyon on sunday depending if another member gets his truck finished and the funds are there.