Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bruiser, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

Can only play a jeep but oh well might be good.

No Brakes 4x4 Racing demo - demo
    (hx) 09:14 AM EDT - Aug,18 2004 - Post a comment / read (4)
    Exotypos informed us they have released a playable demo of No Brakes: 4x4 Racing, their "most complete and realistic off-road car simulator." The demo contains 1 car and 1 track from the full version, both trial and multiplayer modes are available for playing. The demo is limited for 50 uses and there are no music. The 6.8M demo can be found here.

No Brakes: 4x4 Racing puts gamers behind the wheel of 11 real-world jeeps and gives the chance to master all aspects of their driving skills on 10 awe-inspiring tracks in the single-player mode or start a head-to-head competition with up to 8 other gamers in the multiplayer with the ultimate goal to come out on top. Players will be surprised at the total realism of the game that features immersive 3D graphics with diversely themed environments. With excellent physics model and advanced levels of car responsiveness, the game offers the most authentic 4x4 racing experience ever including life-like car behavior and car body deformations. Thanks to freely adjustable cameras, gamers may enjoy watching the movie of their race recorded the way they want. In addition to 16 fresh mp3 tracks, the game allows playing any other selected music files. Play No Brakes: 4x4 Racing and it will deliver the authentic intensity, passion and dynamism that can only be found in real 4x4 races.

http://www.exotypos.com/nbdemoversion.html

2. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Cheezy game

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Ooh, but it's got "fresh MP3 tracks!"

It can't possibly be better than 1nsane Offroad... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

nope, and i have 6 FRESH KraWleRs for Insane, and about 12 maps /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I just need another copy of the game, i lost it when i reformatted.