Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 Garage

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JHG, Dec 27, 2003.

1. JHG

JHG 1/2 ton status

Like many of you, I bought this magasine. I did first read about it on this site. It was much better than I exspected (lot of /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif), even though I had read few of the articles before.

Do you know if this will be a one timer or if there is a new one on its way?

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

im on my second copy of it i think.... looks like it may stay around..

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I liked the First issue. Nothing but real trucks, No $50,000.00 Fag Wagons like the other Mag's

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Fag Wagons

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. JHG

JHG 1/2 ton status

I will have to go to bookstore to look for the second copy, it usually takes a little longer for us to get the magasines.

Do you know if there is a way to be a subscriber? There where no coupons in the first copy (I am going to give up on Off Road and need something to fill its place).

What I liked about it was just as somebody said, it has real trucks!

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    im on my second copy of it i think.... looks like it may stay around..

[/ QUOTE ]
    whats on the cover of the 2nd issue? was at barns and noble the other night and didn't see it. will have to check safeway.

7. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

If its any thing like 4x4 Power it'll be awesome. I can't believe 4x4 Power went belly up, I used to love that mag...
    I hope this one can replace it

8. great scott

great scott 1/2 ton status

boy i missed the earlier post on this mag, but i to really enjoyed 4x4 power and i will have to check this one out as well.