Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 iron bumpers??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Feb 2, 2004.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Are they still making bumpers cuz i want to get one and a winch with my Tax Return money. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif or is there someone else making them like they do?

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Give them a call I think they are just on hod while they move /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. atlantak-5er

atlantak-5er 1/2 ton status

Hey man, sorry to hijack but where do you guys go wheelin?

4. 89K1500Chevy

Yea i just called them and got a answering machine so i sent them an email. Me and my gf go offroading with a buddy of mine who has a xploder and i think all he does is drive around the middle of nowhere all day finding places to go offroad at before he goes to work. Ill be going agin on thursday to get pics posing on top of some cars at KLM im already covered in mud from sat's wheeling in douglasville i had to pull out a guy's bronco he was stuck bad on both bumpers but i got him out no prob but then i LOST MY 25 Foot chain a really nice one too /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif!! i forgot to throw it in my spare tire so now its gone somewhere out there!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. TC70C10

TC70C10 Registered Member

4x4 Iron bumpers is about 2 miles from my house in Ala. That guy was really high priced. I ended up going to Kennesaw Mt. Accessories in Douglasville GA. Kyle built my bumper his number is 770-947-0190. Website is www.KenMtn.com. I just picked my front bumper up on the 20th of Jan. Be glad to send some pictures if your interested just pm me.

6. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the other web site. I sent them an email for a quote on their multi carrier. It looks pretty nice. Any comments on their quality, price, etc?

7. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

4x4 Iron is NOT in AL! They used to be in CO but are now in TX. Most likely you are thinking of SEC. Kyle has built some good stuff (Robzilla) and some not so good stuff (ColoradoK5). Kyle is a good guy, but sometimes he has issues. YMMV.

8. 89K1500Chevy

I like the Tube Bar style bumpers better. I want Mean looking stuff on my truck. Id like to make a tube bar bed step up but dont have the funds/equipment/skills yet to do that stuff.

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Actually, 4x4 Iron is about 10 miles from my house in Oakhill(Suburb of Austin, TX).... /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

10. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Blazer Guy would be correct. Our shop is in Dripping Springs, TX and we are taking orders, dont let the website fool ya. Best contact right now is email, or my cell 512-626-2161.

11. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

It must suck to have a link to your company at the top of the page and ppl still confuse you w/ other shops.

When will you be back in full production?