Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 Jamboree

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Adrock, Apr 16, 2000.

1. Adrock

Adrock 1/2 ton status

Just wonderin whos goin to the 4 wheel Jamboree up in vermont this August. I plan on goin, hope to see all you Northeastern K5ers up there. And if you do go up, you'll hear me and see me, I may stand out a little. Just a big black blazer on 38s, with a 165db stereo. If you are interested in the Jambo and this is your first time hearing anything about it. contact me and I'll get you a registration form, i think it costs 50 bucks, but its worth it. there are a few hotels in the area, but i ussually stay in the camp ground nearby, if anyone wants any info, contact me and I'll do the best I can.

Adam
    a.k.a. Adrock
    88 Chevy Blazer FI 383
    Aint nothin' like the sound of Chevy Thunder

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Adam
    If you want send me the info so I can post it on the 4x4 events page.

Steve

3. OneInTheSun

OneInTheSun 1/2 ton status

Adam,

I'm assuming you're talking about the Special Events Jambos. I'm heading to the one in Bloomsburg, PA in July. For those unfamiliar with these, check out the 4-Wheel Jamboree section at http://www.familyevents.com

<font color=blue>Rob
    85 K5</font color=blue>
    [​IMG] 24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day - Coincidence?

4. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I'm also going to be at the Bloomsburg Jambo (hopefully). Is anyone else here going to that one?</font color=blue>