Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 Jeep Barbecue Grill *Pics* (Idle Hands are the Devil's Playthings...)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rigdonhome, Jun 28, 2003.

1. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

4x4 Jeep Barbecue Grill *Pics* (Idle Hands are the Devil\'s Playthings...)

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif So I'm sitting on the back step, sipping my 32oz ScrewDriver, looking at this old ratty grill I've been patching back together for years. I replaced the wheels but they're about to fall off again. It's rickety and feels like it's going to fall apart when you move it. Otherwise, it works fine. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Then next to it is Bubba's Jeep that he trashed by being dragged behind the neighbor kid's lawnmower. I got it out of someone's trash and it's been worth every penny. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif So I'm thinking, "I should use those Jeep Wheels on that Grill." Better yet, I got out the SawZall, some Deck Screws, the Cordless Drill, and within a half hour I had the grill solidly mounted on the Jeep. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Now I have a smooth-riding gas grill with steering, plenty of storage space for grilling utensils, and a nice solid mount for the tank. It's even tall enough now that I can put it along side the back step and it's the right height for the Wife to use!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. gruveb

gruveb Registered Member

Re: 4x4 Jeep Barbecue Grill *Pics* (Idle Hands are the Devil\'s Playthings...)

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

All I have to say is: You're my new hero!

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

That is just too good, i like it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    thats perty funny! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

That's great. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Just don't drag it behind the mower anymore /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

You're definitely a creative one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Damn. I just took two of those to the dump yesterday.

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you just might be on to the next novelty. i'll take two. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. naranja72

naranja72 1/2 ton status

just make sure the valve is in a closed position when transporting /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

11. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you just might be on to the next novelty. i'll take two. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should put it up on ebay just to see how much it brings... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Ummm no offense but.... 'nuthin sez Redneck like muh burbecu bolted to the big wheelz! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now all ya gotta do is make it Remote Control! Go on! Dare ya!
    Hehehe
    Nice idea tho.

Mike

13. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

All i can say is pure nut , pure nut! ha ha

14. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Gotta get me one.I've got the grill and found two of the jeeps the other day.Just gotta put it together.One of the best uses for a Jeep I've seen yet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

so thats this jeep thing I don't understand? I understand food, its the international language /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif