Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 pkg lot RTI event Mar 15th

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by aaronstorms, Feb 8, 2003.

1. aaronstorms

aaronstorms Registered Member

Brian Ludvigsen of AMA Truck Toppers (and bolt-on truck parts) called me the other day after the Boston's 4x4 event and said his company was sponsoring a 4x4 Off-Road Day event in their parking lot on Saturday, March 15th. They're going to have an RTI ramp available since it's going to be in their parking lot and guess they're not worried about liabilities. They're located at 5425 S.Broadway near Belleview (Littleton/S.Denver) and their phone number is 303-797-3233 if you need more info, like the hours that they're going to be doing it, though I'd assume it'd be from 10am to 2pm or so. They're inviting several vendors (WildWildWest for sure) so if you're a vendor and want to pitch your stuff, call Brian to see if he'll make some space for you. Otherwise if you're not on the trails, come on by and check your rig's ramp travel index, have some fun, and see some other cool rigs. That's all I know about this event, but will come by and see what's shakin' if possible. Aaron

2. great scott

great scott 1/2 ton status

sounds like more fun then I've had on pavment in a while.Mabey I will see about driving that far. Besides I like to show off my flexy rig and see the other rides and Ideas. Thanks for the heads up.