Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4X4 Shop in Southern AZ?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by gypsychology, Mar 30, 2004.

1. gypsychology

gypsychology Guest

Hello all! I am new to the area and old 4X4 Trucks as well. I am looking for a 4X4 club and a good shop in Southern AZ. I am now stationed at Fort Huachuca down near Sierra Vista.

Any help would be VERY appreciated!

http://homepage.mac.com/gypsychology/

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

First off let me thank you for serving, freedom isnt free! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif Welcome to CK5 ........ unfortunately I dont know anyone in Sierra Vista, I do have a friend that manages a repair shop in Tucson though. Feel free to PM me for more info if interested. Nice Blazer and Camaro by the way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. gypsychology

gypsychology Guest

Well I jsut do my job, nothing special. If you ahve anyone in Tucson that you trust I would love to know who they are. you can let me know here, or pm me, or even email me!

gypsychology@mac.com

4. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

first welcome aboard brother. I know the owners of Desert Rat here in Az. There is a couple in tucson. What are you looking for? i.e parts, someone to work on your rig. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

5. gypsychology

gypsychology Guest

Someone to help me plan the build up and do the work. I just dont have anywhere to work or the time to do the build. I have a decent idea of what I want to build but I would like some help in the final plan and someone to do the work. I want to do it once and do it right the first time. I know I am probably looking ar 5 figures but I want it right. I cant even find a 4x4 club down here. I know there are ppl that wheel but no one has ever gooten them together. I may well be the one to start putting somehting together down here.

I have heard of Desert Rat and seen hte website. I have droped them a couple emails but they have not responded and the one time I called they didnt seem very helpfull. I was looking for a rollbar and they just didnt seem to want to help. I know everyone has thier bad days and that may have been the one of them. I would be willing to give them at least a chance. I should stop by and maybe talk to them next time I am in Tucson.